We assess your Windows Device to find vulnerability
Train you to fix
Secure your Windows Device
Security Assessment with Analysis Report
No other training providers did this before and we are the first! Prior to the training, our security engineers will conduct a security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your Windows device.
Understand Your Windows Device
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your Windows device.
VisionCorp Penetration Testing Team
During the training
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure a Windows device.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your Windows device.
Live Hacking and Penetration Testing Session
You will practice and sharpen your skills by applying it in live Windows device.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your Windows device listed in the security analysis report.
Master Windows Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to secure and conduct security assessment on Windows devices.
This course immerse you in both offensive and defensive view of Windows security. Knowing how to break into the system is not the same as understanding how to defend against the attack. You will learn the latest hacking methodologies and use of different attack methods on the different Windows operating systems and Windows servers throughout the 4-days training.
Coupled with multiple practical sessions, you are able to expect the attacks you are most likely to face in your work and how to apply the best practices to secure the interconnected network within your organization. The course provides you with not only the attack techniques, but also countermeasure methodologies to protect the IT infrastructure to mitigate risks.
- Automated Windows Exploitation with Metasploit
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Remote Exploitation with Metasploit
- Exploit Writing for Windows
- EIP – The Holy Grail for Hackers
- Buffer Overflow
- Advance Exploitation
- Exploit Mitigation Techniques
- Discover vulnerability in various Windows operating systems
- Able to create exploits and take advantage of vulnerability
- Explore various Windows OS attacks and learn how to secure them with various techniques
- Use different tools to secure the environment of Windows OS
- Learn how to harden operating systems in centralized environment and how to apply best practices towards security configuration
- Understanding the commonly used server roles and explore how to secure it
Who should attend:
Penetration tester, information security personnel, network administrator, system engineer and anyone who is responsible in information security and data protection