We assess your mobile application to find vulnerability
Train you to fix
Secure your mobile application
Security Assessment With Analysis Report
No other training providers did this before and we are the first! Prior to the training, our security engineers will conduct a mobile application security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your mobile application.
Understand Your Mobile Application
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your mobile applications.
VisionCorp Penetration Testing Team
During the training
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure a mobile application.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your mobile application.
Live Hacking and Penetration Testing Session
You will practice and sharpen your skills by applying it in live mobile application.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your mobile application listed in the security analysis report.
Master Mobile Application Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to secure and conduct security assessment on mobile application.
This Mobile Hacking and Security training exposes the mobile application hacking techniques and countermeasures for iOS and Android. Throughout the 4-day session, you will also get to practice how to analyze and evaluate mobile application threats as well as exploring how the attackers identify weaknesses. This intensive mobile hacking training is designed to equip you with the required knowledge and skills in securing mobile devices, mobile applications and mobile networks of your organization. You will also gain a deeper understanding on how to conduct mobile application penetration testing and how to support BYOD infrastructures.
- Android Basics
- Android Penetration Testing Lab Setup
- Hello World in Android
- Android Security Model
- Reverse Engineering
- Android Traffic Analysis
- Android Application Penetration Testing
- Automated Assessments on Android Applications
- Android Forensic
- iOS Basics
- iOS Penetration Testing Lab Setup
- Setting Up Xcode
- iOS Security Model
- iOS Traffic Analysis
- iOS Application Penetration Testing
- iOS Forensic
- Remote Attacks on Mobile Devices
- Introduction to BYOD
- Enterprise Mobile Security
- Enable you to understand and communicate the mobile application security risks associated with hacking and other exploits
- Discover real-world mobile application hacking techniques and countermeasures
- Sharpen up your technical skills and learn to fix the mobile application vulnerabilities
- Learn to perform a mobile application penetration testing on own deployment and evaluate mobile application security threats and possible exploits
- Enable you to develop and design a secure mobile application
- Enable you to tackle real-life scenarios and apply new skills to the job with ease
Who should attend:
Penetration tester, ethical hacker, mobile application developer, information security personnel, anyone who deals with implementation, testing, and securing mobile application
Number of Questions: 50
Passing score: 70%
Test Duration: 85 mins Exam + 5 mins NDA
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: PVTC (Pearson VUE Test Center)
Exam Prefix: CZ300