We assess your digital asset to find vulnerability
Train you to fix
Secure your digital asset
Security Assessment With Analysis Report
No other training providers did this before and we are the first! Prior to the training, our security engineers will conduct a security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your digital asset.
Understanding Your Digital Asset
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your digital asset.
VisionCorp Penetration Testing Team
During the training
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure your digital assets.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your digital asset.
Live Hacking and Penetration Testing Session
You will practise and sharpen your skills by applying it in live platform.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your digital asset listed in the security analysis report.
Master Information Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to perform vulnerability assessment and identify the weaknesses of your digital assets.
This training covers a broad domains of security topics including network security, web application security, and mobile application security. It begins by covering the basic concept of different security domain and move to the threats landscape and security assessment. You will be able to assess the security posture of your digital assets and learn what and how to implement a defense-in-depth base on the findings. This training is suitable for the industry newcomer or any IT professionals that would like to strengthen their knowledge and skills in these security domains.
- Web Application Architecture
- HTTP Basics
- Cross Site Scripting
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Mastering Burp Suite
- File Inclusion Attacks
- Overview of Network Security
- Target Enumerations and Port Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- Password Cracking
- Introduction to Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Security Model
- Android Application Assessments
- Automated Assessments with Drozer
- Introduction to iOS
- iOS Security Model
- iOS Application Assessments
- iOS Application Cracking and Patching
- Enable you to understand and demonstrate key concepts of information security
- Discover the security risks in different security domains
- Learn to perform vulnerability assessment and identify vulnerabilities of your digital assets
- Identify best practices that can be used to protect and enhance the security of your network, web application and mobile application
- Enable you to understand the types of security countermeasures available and how they should be applied
Who should attend:
IT professionals, information security personnel, network administrator, web application developer, mobile application developers, penetration tester and anyone who are responsible in information security and data protection
Number of Questions: 50
Passing score: 70%
Test Duration: 85 mins Exam + 5 mins NDA
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: PVTC (Pearson VUE Test Center)
Exam Prefix: CZ400