Our services include but not limited to:
- Linux System Hardening
- Microsoft Windows Server Hardening
- Router and Switch Hardening
- VMware vSphere Hardening
- SAN Hardening
System Hardening is the first step to prevent your system and network from intrusion.
It is a process to evaluate your system and network infrastructure and remove the common vulnerabilities.
We will be using a combination of security configuration checklist, best practices, benchmarking, auditing tools, and our security engineers analysis to ensure your system and network infrastructure are secure, reliable and available.
Our hardening services covers:
- File System Security
- Firewall and network security device configuration review
- Logging and Auditing
- Physical Security
- Removing Unnecessary Services
- Running Essential Services with Unprivileged Accounts
- System, server and network configuration review
- User Account Security